The possible benefits from the use of aloe vera gel and juice include:
1. May help sooth skin injured by burns, irritations, cuts and insect bites.
2. May help moisturize and soften the skin.
3. May help speed the healing of skin wounds, burns and other injuries.
4. May help (when taken internally)with constipation, diarrhea and other intestinal problems.
5. May speed and improve general healing when taken internally.
6. May relieve itching and swelling of irritated skin.
7. May help kill fungus and bacteria.
8. May improve the effectiveness of sun screen products.
Although not conclusive, studies have been done which indicate aloe vera may have some value in the treatment or prevention of some cancers and arthritis. Other trials have been conducted and preliminary evidence shows aloe vera may be useful in treating diabetes, immune system problems and psoriasis.