This Kukui Nut Butter (4oz.) from Afrikan Republic is easily absorbed by the skin. It is high in linoleic and linolenic acids which are essential fatty acids vital for the metabolism of healthy skin. Kukui nut butter would make a great addition to a product for treating dry and/or damaged skin.
Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Elaesis guineesis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Aleurites moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil.
Traditional Kukui Uses:
• Excellent emollient
• Promotes skin restructure
• Natural skin moisturizer
• Prevent transdermal water loss
• Prevents sunburn, windburn and radiation burns
• Relieves chapped skin, eczema & psoriasis
• Helps diminish scars & lesions
• Improves dry skin conditions
• Relieves dry hair and scalp
• Provides moisture for damaged or mature skin
• Helps relieve eczema & psoriasis
• Promotes healthy and vibrant skin
• Relieves hemorrhoids.