Discover Egypt's 2000-year-old secret to pure skin health with Black Seed Oil 4oz from Afrikan Republic.
Immensely popular throughout the world for it's skincare benefits, this oil is derived from the buttercup plant in Egypt. Black Seed Oil has a high vitamin, mineral and essential fatty acid content making it an amazing skin treat.
More than 200 studies worldwide confirmed that Black Seed oil is perfect for health and skincare. It has been listed as one of the most effective antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and immune boosting agents.
Other benefits of Black Seed Oil:
- Heals psoriasis
- Relieves symptoms of eczema
- Moisturizes and heals dry skin
- Can be used in massage
- Stimulates hair growth
- Nourishes and strengthens hair
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation or swelling
How to use Black Seed Oil:
- For healthy hair, mix a little black seed oil with your shampoo or apply directly to your hair as a conditioner.
- For beautiful skin, apply black seed oil to wet skin. Cover with a warm moist cloth and leave for about 20 minutes. Wash this off. Repeat this a couple of times a week to help reduce wrinkles, fine lines, or just to keep your skin soft and supple.
- If you are heating black seed oil and using it as a a hot oil treatment then you do not need to wash it out. If you are using it as a conditioner, wash out a few minutes after use on skin or hair. You can use black seed oil on any area that needs an improvement and leave it there, or you can use it as a mask and wash it off after about 5-10 minutes.